1. Plan, design, configure, install and maintain IP networks.
2. Technical support and maintenance of hardware and software infrastructure including routers, aggregators, switches, Wi-Fi controllers and firewalls.
3. Diagnose and Network resolve issues under time constraints.
4. Responding to security incidents and management/administration of firewall and VPN connections
5. Work with 3rd party vendors and ISPs for Layer-2 related issues to improve reliability. Create and maintain network documentation.
6. Monitor network usage & outages, anticipate problems and suggest solutions.
7. Install, support and maintain hardware and software infrastructure Telepresence equipment
8. Event, Incident and Change Management within a Managed Service Environment
9. Advanced Troubleshooting & Remediation for Cisco Collaboration and Network issues.
10. Developing and implementing creative solutions to problems and service expansion.