NKU Technologies.pvt.LTD. has opening position for Junior software Engineer.
• Development of new software and web applications; modify and enhance existing software and web applications for clients within expected time, quality and completion metrics
• Active participation in scoping, design, and pricing exercises as part of the development team
• Testing of software and ensuring that completed work correctly meets requirements, and is in accordance with agreed designs
• Work in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensure that your work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others
• Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs, and assist clients with technical problems and help to resolve those problems
• Work with Senior Development staff to ensure code is managed and controlled according to the source control strategy for the project in question
- 1/2 years of software development experience using C# .Net with strong previous experience in development using ASP.Net (MVC) and C#.
- Strong experience in Angular JS, Jquery, Ajax, JSON, LINQ, Web API, WCF. Knowing Entity framework is desirable as well.
- Strong previous experience of working with MSSQL databases, with Oracle preferred.
- Familiar with Visual Studio, SVN, online/offline development environment.
- Appreciation of good software architecture, Computer Science fundamentals and Data Structures
- Good knowledge of database design and usage - both relational and non-relational databases.