1. Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
2. Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
3. Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
4. Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
5. Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
6. Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
7. Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
8. Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
9. Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
10. Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
11. Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
12. Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
13. Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.