We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist/ Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Customer relationships, and all marketing platforms, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
• Formulate, Implement & monitor digital marketing strategy for the organization.
• Coordinate the creation of digital content for social media.
• Manage end-to-end digital projects.
• Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
• Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
• Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
• Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
• Monitor ROI (return on investment) and KPIs (Key Progress Indicators).
• Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
• Optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEOs) and the use of paid online advertising (SEMs) at different social media and professional forums.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase the Organization’s recognition in the industry and creative conceptualization of advertising material tailored as per organizational needs.
• Progress reported on a daily basis to your seniors.
• Minimum 16 years of education and Bachelors from HEC recognized university in the field of Marketing.
• Proven working experience of 2-3 years as Digital Marketing Manager and overall, 5 years of working experience in field.
• Have hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software.
• Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager.
• Familiarity with digital marketing trends and content management systems.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills.
• An ability to multitask and perform under short deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Up to 35 Years
• 35k to 45k