Nortec Software is looking for a very strong, hands on C# backend/frontend development level candidate with 05+ years* experience in C# and SQL development, 3+ years in enterprise development to help design and develop highly scalable large enterprise platforms. Work closely with .Net application Architecture, analysis, development, user Interface and other software engineers to develop product offerings and improve existing ones.
- To makes high-level design choices much more often than low-level choices. In addition, the architect may sometimes dictate technical standards, including coding standards, code optimizer standards, tools, or platforms.
- Optimize Windows based Application utilizing optimization tools.
- Design and Optimize the Database structure
- Optimize the Code and improve the quality and performance of application
- Expert level in .Net framework: C#, ASP.net / Win forms, SQL Server.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification.
- Advanced software design and development skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years experience in large designs and coordinating project teams in medical industry
- At least 3+ years of C# programming experience
- At least 2 years of SQL experience
- At least 3 years of experience with software source control and version control
- Experience in N-tier architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mastery of user interaction design skills
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems