We are looking for an astute Procurement Officer to oversee purchasingactivities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient andof high quality. The Procurement Officer's responsibilities includesupervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluatingsupply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies andprocedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and servicesto be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricingrecords.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications,delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Knowledge about emergency procurement and hiring of services.
- Have good contacts and PR in market.
- Any other tasks assign by the supervisor.