To complete Online Assessment, visit our 'Careers web page'.
NovusAltair.com is the UK-based ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 certified and SIA (ACS) approved provider of professional Security Services. The company also provides IT and R&D solutions to a range of businesses.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at Novus Altair Pakistan to take on full responsibility for bringing forth new ideas and digital marketing/sales campaigns that will be able to drive brand, leads, and business objectives.
- Manage Social Media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
- Facilitate user growth by increasing retention and brand awareness
- Understand and prepare reports using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel
- Drive creative marketing campaigns on Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads - including remarketing
- SEO and SMO- advanced knowledge and understanding of how to ensure we drive organic traffic from a technical and content point of view
- Undertaking research about the latest trends in the web market with regards to web content, social media marketing, SMS marketing, email marketing etc.
- Proficient with SMO and SEO
- Design UI/UX experiences and funnels for new customers using Figma
- Provide detailed insights into customer journey, drop off points, and landing page optimization using HotJar and LuckyOrange
- Coming up with creative ways to market Novus Altair
- Collaborate with Web Designers and Content creation unit on content development and planning.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Develop the execution independently from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Technical auditing, keyword research, content recommendations reporting and forecasting, using relevant tools as necessary.
- Collaborating and sharing initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team.
- Create email marketing flows in SendinBlue / SendGrid
Qualifications & Experience :
• University Degree in Business / Marketing / IT or similar
• At least 2-4 years of proven working experience as a digital/web marketing officer or similar role.
- Experience in content marketing
- Experience in marketing for user retention
- Knowledge of Shopify - having run or worked on a Shopify store
- Email marketing and copywriting experience - particularly building email workflows
- Background in subscription-model based growth
- A high degree of understanding and familiarity across owned, earned & paid digital channels (e.g. websites & landing pages, Organic & Paid Media Social, PPC, email, SEO, SMO)
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects with a a multitude of stakeholders to tight dealings
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided. Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at the interview.