Nutrifactor is looking for a highly capable person for the position of Taxation Officer with good knowledge of taxation practices, and accounting principles.
- Preparation and filing of monthly sales tax return (Federal and Provincial) including sales tax reconciliations with accounting records.
- Management of sales tax general ledger accounts and timely clearing of GLs.
- Ensuring compliance with Sales Tax and Income Tax Laws.
- Ensure that the adjustments suggested by auditors are incorporated in the books of accounts.
- Coordination with all other functions in respect of indirect and direct taxation matters, compliances, correspondence with 3rd parties and tax planning.
- Handle withholding taxes, income tax and related filling.
Nutrifactor has been manufacturing food supplements, and other natural health care products for more than 10 years. Our 30+ years of expertise in family owned pharmaceutical business has enabled us to identify industry trends far ahead of the competition. Nutrifactor has invested heavily in extensive manufacturing, well equipped laboratory, modern instruments, efficient distribution and warehousing capabilities that position us for future growth and allow us to serve better both domestically and internationally.