We are looking for a Restaurant Manager who has experience in managing a dessert parlour or cafe, specifically related to cakes and ice-creams.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as a part of a team by helping other as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide friendly and quality customer service.
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen
- Be able to prepare food throughout the shift as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Have the ability to maintain appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
- Be responsible for the restaurant’s safety and ensure lowest incidents involving staff or the general public.
An ideal candidate should know what it takes to be a great restaurant manager. Apply if you think you have the qualities to be a great manager.