The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives.
They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf.
Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
· Responding to emails and document requests
· Act as the point of contact between the chairman and external clients
· Handle requests and queries appropriately
· Manage schedule meetings and appointments
· Able to handle corporate meetings
· Must be able to develop business
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· MS Office and English proficiency
· Experience in managing multiple priorities & administrative coordination
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up Skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills