The right candidate must have 5+ years’ experience in software development with at least 3 years’ experience in Database development and administration in SQL Server. Candidate should be a problem solver first and foremost. Their software solutions should be focused, maintainable, flexible, and extensible. While devising such solutions, the Database Developer should be driven to maintain interdepartmental transparency through frequent written, visual and verbal communication.
· BSCS / MCS / MS (Bachelor or Master in computer science / software engineering)
· SQL SERVER / ORACLE Certification preferred
Skills & Experience:
· Candidate should have experience in Database designing, Implementation and administration
· Hands on experience on Complex Procedure writing
· Knowledge of Query optimization will be a plus.
· Hands on Experience on Deployment and Maintenance tasks.
· Knowledge of DTS, Service Broker ,Replication of Databases, Backup Servers
· Experience on ERP, Financial Solutions, University Solutions will be a Plus.
· Able to communicate with Developers, users and higher management.
Candidates must have /be
· Willingness to adapt the changing business goals and employ creative thinking to solve problems.
· Strong communication skills.
· Able to work independently and with team.
Please share your Resumeand mention the below things in the cover letter.
- Total Number of Experience
- Number of Experience in SQL SERVER
- Your current Salary
- Expected Salary