• Managing the recruitment and selection process.
• Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for the HR department.
• Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves.
• Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews.
• Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees.
• Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
• Candidate must have strong communication skills.
• Candidate must be able to quickly resolve people’s problems.
• Candidate must be familiar with database systems and common HR applications.