Graphic Designer's duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- Generating creative solutions; translating concepts and information into images; using feedback to modify designs; applying design principles; demonstrating attention to detail.
- Brand management through developing and managing the designs for company brands. Brand Visualizer and able to demonstrate aesthetic sense in creativity.
- Producing promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services, designing distinctive logos for products and businesses, and developing signs and signage systems.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selecting style and size of type, and creating sample layouts.
- Selecting, supervising and obtaining cost estimates from outside vendors such as photographers, illustrators, paper suppliers, or printers.
- Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements as needed, and presenting final layout to Managers as required.
- Reviewing quality of final product before release.
- Developing concepts for and design all company’s collateral materials including Internet Web pages, interactive media, multimedia projects, brand identity etc.
- Conception and design of innovative, usable, technically feasible, user interfaces for the site and various interactive projects.
- Analyzing and evaluating current front-end design/usability challenges and implementing effective design solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
- Delivering for a range of design needs including icons
Required Qualification & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator software is essential.
- Pre-press knowledge and preparing files to send to print is a must.
- Experience designing for large scale print banners.
- File management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Monitoring market trends.
- Ability to handle diverse work load.
- Creative and skillful mindset.
- Clear written and oral communications - must speak English fluently.
- Must be willing to work on Eastern Time-zone.
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential.
Hands on experience of using latest Graphic Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw etc