The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
1. Supply Chain
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as the commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum Middle, Matric will be Prefer.
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail to ensure high quality in one’s work.
· Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure and subject to changing priorities
· Good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills,
· Ability to work with a range of senior managers, peers and build smooth working relationships
Key Personal Qualities
· Able to maintain composure - acting in a calm and measured way, in difficult situations.
· Has a positive demeanor and disposition,
· Have a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
· Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
· Locals of Sindh & Candidates having a working knowledge of Sindhi language will be given preference