Job Purpose: Presales & Product Engineering
As a Solutions Architect, you will cooperate closely with our Sales Team to pursue opportunities. You are the technical expert in the relationship with international customers during the sales process, including offering, solution design and POCs. You are the interface between our internal teams to ensure that high quality is delivered, and success criteria are met.
· Translating customer business requirements into functional and technical networking requirements.
· Evaluating and qualifying technical feasibility and for development of detailed solution.
· Taking Leadership in building a commercially sound technical and operationally feasible solution meeting customers’ requirements, with the objective of creating a winning solution.
· Play a role in the development of the bid, responsible for proposal and presentation of the solution to the prospect.
· Manage account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
· Provide the optimum combination of hardware, software, and services to meet complex customer needs.
· Provide specific solutions/technology/product/technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
· Perform a career level of technical presentations for customers, partners, and potential prospects.
· Manage vendor partners to help drive business and deliver demand generation events.
· Drive account relationships over time to continue to deliver advice to the customer and identify additional opportunities; maintain and manage a sales pipeline and forecasts against regional goals.
· Possess career competitive knowledge including solution, technology, and product offerings.
· Provide consultative support to key internal/external stakeholders in assigned territory.
· Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
· Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
· May prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
· May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
· May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
· Managing Team of Pre-Sales staff globally and review all bids/proposals techno-commercially