We are looking for talented individuals to help grow our analytics and insights capabilities to shape the company’s future. Your insights will tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong, and what we should do next.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work closely with the leadership team to inform business recommendations anchored on data, facts, and insights. The nature of the job is dynamic and includes: performing segmentation analysis, defining key product changes, and optimizing our meal selection strategies. In addition to analyzing the millions of data points at our disposal, you will also design and execute specific experiments and other research to gain further insight. Besides excellent analytical and communication skills, the ideal candidate will possess a high degree of entrepreneurial DNA: a sense of ownership, no fear of getting their hands dirty and a focus on getting things done.
- Develop frameworks, carry out analyses, and formulate strategies for restaurant and meal selection, pricing, operations, and product development.
- Develop a deep understanding of our company, industry, competition, and customers.
- Build comprehensive quantitative models to evaluate opportunities and their impact on our overall value.
- Provide analytical support to our various teams by framing complex problems, identifying key variables, distilling insights from data, and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate across teams, including operations, finance, product management, engineering, and sales.
- Carry out and own ad-hoc projects assigned by the leadership that provides answers to unforeseen questions in a dynamic environment.
- Create a variety of reporting solutions such as operational reports, scorecards to visualize business unit performance and trends.
- Report, forecast and monitor KPIs to the team on a continuous basis
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field: Economics; Statistics; Math; Finance; Engineering
- Strong quantitative analysis skills including regressions, hypothesis testing etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Top notch Excel capabilities: (macros, pivot tables, nested IF functions etc..)
- Ability to create compelling and crisp presentations summarizing the key takeaways from your analysis
- Strong analytical skills to understand behavioral changes, pricing impacts, and overall financial levers and analysis
- Capability to prioritize and deliver on multiple pieces of work without losing attention to detail or strategic perspective
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and methodologies
- Ability to communicate analytical results to management in a verbal and written form
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Familiarity with programming is a plus