1. Provide accurate product details to customers and keep them updated with offerings
2. Keep all necessary & required data for sales and respective market updated as per routine
3. Approach potential customers, organize market visits to demonstrate/present company products
4. Identify new areas and business opportunities and develop them
5. Responsible to achieve business targets of Primary & Secondary sales..
6. Keep manager updated with market trend and intelligence
7. Manage customer complaints with professional norms and as per company standards
8. Market Visit Plan development and implementation.
9. Support in Screening and hiring of Order Bookers / Merchandiser / Brand Ambassadors
10. Capability development of distributors and distributor workforce
11. Effective utilization of promotional budget by distributor and DSR
12. Effective utilization of subsidies provided to the distributor i.e.
13. Weekly reporting on all KPI’s to the Manager
14. Management of all Co. assets including POS material
15. Implementation of Sales software at distributor end has to be ensured
About Ontex: Ontex is a leading international personal hygiene group. We engineer and make high quality products for Baby Care, Feminine Care and Adult Care and are the partner of choice for consumers, retailers, and institutional and private healthcare providers around the world. Ontex around the world: Ontex has operations in many markets around the world. The set-up keeps us flexible and close to our customers and the consumer to make sure that they get the best value from our products. Our history: Ontex was founded in Belgium in 1979 as a supplier of underpads for Belgium hospitals, clinics and care homes. Since then we have built an international business through organic growth and a number of key acquisitions.