- Responsible for the overall management of the company's administrative work.
- Responsible for vehicle and canteen management.
- Responsible for plant safety management, 6S management and EHS management.
- Responsible for administrative cost control of the company.
- Responsible for purchasing non-production raw materials.
- Responsible for external relationship maintenance to ensure the smooth operation of the company.
- At least 5 years working experience in administrative management position in large or medium-sized enterprises (with 1000 employees), at least 2 years working experience in the same position.
- Good image, excellent external reception level and communication and coordination ability.
- Familiar with administrative and logistic work, good planning and coordination ability. Strong sense of service, able to quickly respond to the needs of business departments.
- Strong sense of service, able to quickly respond to the needs of business departments.
Professional skills: Prior purchasing experience is preferred.
Qualification: Bachelor degree or above, major in administration or related.