We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions. To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js-based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience/certification.
• Basic experience with front end/back-end technologies
• Experience developing Microservices on Cloud Platform (GCP/Azure/AWS) using NodeJS
• Experience with Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
• Strong understanding of REST Protocol, Microservices Architecture and handling security on REST.
• 2+ years' experience in similar job profile
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
• Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes. • Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
• Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Tools used within the organization
1. Visual Code
2. NodeJS Express
3. MongoDb with Mongoose
4. Swagger/ Postman
5. Orcalo Monolith Architecture
6. AWS (Lambda Functions, API gateway)
7. Serverless Framework
Orcalo is a UK based software solution provider which provides secured and compatible ERP and HRM solution for an organization, which is a web based solution for accounting, inventory, sale, purchase and legal management system