Note: This is not a call center job
Customer service executives use their skills and experience to ensure that a company delivers the highest standards of service to customers.
Depending on the size of the business, the executive may deal directly with customers’ inquiries and complaints or manage a team of customer service representatives. Either way, the customer service executive aims to maximize customer satisfaction.
The Customer Services Representative is responsible for providing seamless services to the clients by coordinating with overseas and local agents for execution of shipments and ensuring compliance of clients SOPs.
They are also responsible for negotiating competitive rates with overseas and local agents enabling the sales team to secure business.
- To provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain, grow, and build long term relationships with account portfolio via phone calls, emails, and job quality follow up.
- Perform various customer service activities, including up selling, tracking and handling new and existing accounts.
- Ensure complete compliance to organization's ERP requirements.
- Record and Process all electronic data In time.
- Ensure timely recording and delivery of Job costs and submit required reports in time.
- Continuously keep a look out at the market for leads and prospects.
- Taking ownership of complaint and queries and proactively following through to resolution.
- Might have to work after working hours on portable devices.
· “Sales” is also a part of CSR and have to meet the targets every month.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.