Operation executives use their skills and experience to ensure that a company delivers the highest standards of service to customers. Depending on the size of the business, the executive may deal directly. Operations executive handle operations for groups and individuals in a successful, profitable, professional and timely manner.
- The operation executive is responsible for providing seamless services to the clients by coordinating with overseas and local agents for execution of shipments and ensuring compliance of clients SOPs.
- They are also responsible for negotiating competitive rates with overseas and local agents enabling the sales team to secure business.
- To provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain, grow, and build long term relationships with account portfolio via phone calls, emails, and job quality follow up.
- Perform various customer service activities, including up selling, tracking and handling new and existing accounts.
- Ensure complete compliance to organization's ERP requirements.
- Record and Process all electronic data in time.
- Ensure timely recording and delivery of Job costs and submit required reports in time.
- Continuously keep a look out at the market for leads and prospects.
- Taking ownership of complaint and queries and proactively following through to resolution.
- Might have to work after working hours on portable devices.