Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the HVAC
Development and management of the global Engineering Standards and drive technical alignment through all sites, and management and provision of technical peer reviews and support to projects and site engineering teams as required. Experience with HVAC and utility system design and equipment. Some experience of manufacturing process and control systems will be appreciated.
- Develop System Flow Diagram/P&ID Diagram of projects.
- Making Schedules of equipment’s of pumps, chiller, AHUs/FCUs, Fans etc.
- Equipment selection i.e. Chiller, Cooling Tower, Pump etc.
- Air Devices Selection/ Sizing (Diffusers, Grills, and Registers etc.)
- Riser Diagrams (CHWS-R, Fresh Air, Exhaust Air)
- Completed design of HVAC systems including plant room.
- Visit Sites and ensure proper commissioning of project and meeting with clients