We are looking for Senior Android Developer for a key role in Android development team.
As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of android applications and services used to deliver cutting edge experiences.
Minimum 2 years
Tools and Technologies / Skills
- A strong understanding of Java, Kotlin Android application development, Android application framework for cross-platform and Android SDK.
- Knowledge of Android`s common software design patterns and applications with high-performing cross-device UIs.
- Have one or more substantial Android apps that showcase your work.
- Experience in multi-threaded development on Android A firm understanding of object-oriented design patterns and architecture.
- Experience with different APIs, SDLC and programming techniques.
- A strong understanding of data structures, Firebase and SQL.
- Experience with version control software especially git or other dvcs.Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including algorithms, complexity analysis and optimization of solutions.
- Ability to translate conceptual designs into user interfaces.Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to minute details in requirements, design or development.Enthusiastic, self-motivated and work well with a team
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Play a prominent role in the design and development of Android Applications.
- Build backwards-compatible applications supporting tablets and mobile devices
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers to define innovative UIs and optimized functionalities for mobile platforms
- Investigate, identify and resolve application issues and inefficiencies.
- Develop and resolve compatibility issues between the wide range of Android versions and devices
- Establish best practices for mobile development
- Deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Mentor junior developers in the team