IdeasUnlimited is a global business support and solutions service provider. We are a US-based company and we are looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager from Pakistan to work remotely for us.
- Client and Worker Coordination
- Client and Worker Relationship Management
- Project Tracking, Monitoring and Performance Management
- Change Management
- Facilitating and Conducting Project Trainings
- Facilitating Client Interviews
- Feedback Management
- Managing and Troubleshooting Software Set-Ups
- Managing and Updating Databases
- At least 2-3 years of Project Management, Business Development, Sales or similar experience in any industry (staffing or call center preferred).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Ability to work from home:
. Quiet Place
. High-speed internet
. Headphone with mic (for meetings)
. Power back up (will be reimbursed in six months)
- Professional, ethical and punctual.
Monday to Friday, 6 pm to 2 am Pakistan Time (7 am to 3 am US CST) with 1 hour break
- We will be using a monitoring software to check your work efficiency and productivity on a daily basis. The position does offer the comfort of working from home but demands the same efficiency, productivity, and professionalism of the industry.
- You will be signing a work agreement with our company. You will need to provide all the necessary legal documents to complete the hiring process.
- The recruitment/interviewing process is done digitally (Skype).
Thank you and good luck!