Overstep Services are looking for an individual who can look after overall functions of HR Manager and admin related task.
The main functions of HR Manager involved will be recruitment, HR Operations, performance appraisals and employee retention.
- We continuously invest in your growth and development every step of the way.
- We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Coordinator/Manager to take charge of our recruitment growth.
- Join us at Overstep Services US based Call Center and let’s make you a successful in your career.
- You will be required to work during 7:00 PM to 4:00 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time), Monday to Friday and 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM Saturday.
- Holidays are granted based on United States scheduled holidays.
- Review the job description below in detail before applying.
- Only successful and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- You will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for the recruitment of commissioned sales people/agents as well as the recruitment of staff employees on a regular basis.
- The HR Coordinator role will require you to actively pursue the recruitment, contract negotiations, preparing of contracts, sign up of these individuals, onboarding and initial training to incorporate them into our corporate framework and culture.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Locate and source new candidates through various recruitment platforms
- Prospect for new candidates via cold and warm cold to recruit to the brokerage
- Negotiate contract agreements with candidates
- Conduct onboarding training and provide support to newly recruited candidates
- Report weekly to management regarding all work rendered
- Implement process improvement policies and procedures for the workforce
- Handle any employee and sales people grievances or complaints
- Process termination for employees and staff as and when needed
- Conduct team building activities to boost workforce morale
- Promote employee communication activities and channels to encourage feedback from staff and sales people
- Provide back-office support when and if required
- Maintain a high level of care and confidentiality when handling candidate and staffing matters.
- Take care of daily HR Operations Sending offer letter, Contract letters, onboarding, documentation, orientation, off boarding
- Manage HR management system
- Recruiting operation and field force
- Handle employees grievances
- Understand the issues of employees and propose solutions to the higher management
- Coordinating with staff from lower to higher level to understand their problems and concerns
- Taking care of employee engagement activities
- Organize any corporate events,
- Maintaining attendance record and fetching data from Bio-metric machine
- Managing corporate events Facility Management
- 4 year post-secondary degree in Human Resources Management, or related field
- 4-5 years work experience in Human Resources
- 4-5 years work experience in Team Management and building
- 4-5 years work experience in a Sales and Customer Relationship environment.
- 4-5 years work experience in Contract writing and negotiations.
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, CRM’s, cloud-based work environments and internet applications
- Tactful communicator able to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way
- A self-initiator with strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- If you are qualified for this position, please email us your resume with a cover letter as per above.
- Must have a bachelors degree
- At least 5 years of experience in HR operations, recruitment, employee relationship and employee retention
- Excellent speaking & writing skills Good hands-on experience in MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint Must be a team player
- Willingness to go extra miles Well-groomed & mature individual.
- Prayer area
- Night Shift
- Handsome salary
- Attractive incentive
- Referral Bonus
- Appointment Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- FREE meal
- Drop service available
Job Duration :
- After contracting for at least 06 months or 1 year. The applicant will get special Cash benefits of 18K or 60K Respectively.
- Lucrative salary package and incentives will be provided in time.
- Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 PKR Per Month
- Final Salary to be determined based one experience, certifications and qualifications
- Monday to Friday 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM
- Saturday 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM