· Testing of new or modified software programs and procedures used to verify that programs work according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
· Test programs for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
· Regression testing to prevent re occurrence of program problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
· Recommends Program corrections to Developers.
· Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
· Documentation of Test Plan, Test Case and Test Summary Report.
· Documentation and Maintenance of Defect Reports and Master Defect Report.
· Recommends Program Improvements to Developers.
· Reviews the documentation, diagram, flow chart to determine if program will perform as per user requirements.
· Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards.
· Evaluates proposed software or enhancements for feasibility.
· Knowledge of SDLC and STLC
· Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance
· Working experience of Agile / Scrum
· Knowledge of Test Cases (creation, execution)
· Knowledge of Testing Techniques and Types
Job Timings: 8pm - 5am (night shift)
Ovex Technologies is Pakistan's largest offshore BPO solutions provider and a leading exporter of IT solutions. With an exponential growth rate and a current resource pool of over 670 highly qualified and trained personnel, we offer global operational capabilities with 24/7 support for all our clien ...مزید پڑھیں