THIS IS Office based job for FEMALES Only in US timings from 06:00 PM TO 03:00 AM Mon - Sat In Gulberg, Lahore with 1 hour break.
We will provide transpotatioon to the females.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to CEO and departments
- Schedule meetings
- Creative & Technical Support to the CEO
- Alert CEO about cancellations or new meetings
- Check email, answer emails
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Follow ups with clients.
- Post ads for various projects.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Coordinate committees and task forces.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO
- Drafting and circulating meeting agendas
- Preparing minutes
- Communicating meeting reminders
- Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting
- Conduct thorough statistical/ documentary research
- Consistent follow up with the clients and looking after the work of the clients
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary arrangements
- Providing administrative support to the CEO.
- Greeting visitors and perform initial screening of clients initial advise to telephonic inquiries and setting appointments
- Maintain and update inventories of contact details and case record system.
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders
- Legal drafting, content and blog writing on continuous basis for web and Social Media.
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as secretary to CEO
- Vast Experience using MS Office, Emails, Phone Ethics
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
- Soft skills
- Excellent writing expression and research skills
- Experience of drafting, Legal content writing and legal comprehension
Business Graduates BBA/MBA