• Responsible for technical engineering, capacity and infrastructure project planning and oversight, including project management, metrics, reporting, technical services, site effort coordination, cost savings, and large scale, long term planning of IT infrastructure
• Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
• Undertake a thorough analysis of IT business requirements of participating agencies involved in cross border trade and provide support accordingly
• Establishing and managing a Datacenter, and Datacenter Operations Team responsible for the planning, installation, maintenance and operation of server hardware and supporting infrastructure
• Establishing and managing Disaster Recovery sites and ensure high availability.
• Drive all aspects of IT infrastructure, including DevOps, Application middleware/integration, Application hosting, Telephone, Datacenter (Compute, Storage, Network, etc.)
• Be accountable for and ensure IT stability, reliability, resiliency, and infrastructure risk/security compliance (including SOC strategy)
• Development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations governance process.
• Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners
• Works closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run the Governance with the partners. Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization.
• Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
• A clear understanding of Datacenter infrastructure including bare metal, virtual machines, cloud implementations, OS platforms, etc.
• Experience managing complex infrastructure and operations, including but not limited to experience in a Tier 3 or Tier 4 datacenter
• Experience in Datacenter infrastructure planning, deployment, and operations (Cooling, Power, Backup, Risk and Physical Security)
• Previous experience with operations of enterprise infrastructure, providing input to problem management and accountable for remedial action
• Experience in engineering and operations executive leadership roles with a track record of technical innovation and leading technically diverse teams
• Experience of leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network, including multicity setup in secure manners.
• Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting
• Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures.
• Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
• Knowledge of Containers (Docker), Cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes, OpenShift), and CI/CD (Jenkins, Build integrations) will be an added advantage.
• Self-motivated, quick learner and a responsive team player with ability to work under pressure, and deliver quality outcomes
• Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regula ...مزید پڑھیں