• Responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule
• Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
• Responsible to automate the build, test, integration and deployment in production
• Responsible for documentation of system configuration, processes, and tools used by the team
• Participate in an on-call rotation, providing after-hours deployment support (as required)
• Ensure both release management and change management process are followed within production environments
• Have a thorough process methodology and ability to communicate with all stake-holders
• Work collaboratively with development engineering to create and deploy a CI/CD infrastructure
• Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
• Strong concepts and working experience with Linux platforms like CENTOS, UBUNTU
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD implementation with Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Version controlling GIT, SVN etc.
• Cloud native computing knowledge would be a plus (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Sound knowledge about containerization (Docker)
• Sound knowledge of automating the build and deployment of .Net core & micro-services application
• Sound knowledge in a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, YAML)
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Self-motivated, quick learner and a responsive team player with ability to work under pressure, and deliver quality outcomes
• Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regula ...مزید پڑھیں