Business Development Manager Work is to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Deal with institutional, government and corporate sector. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
· Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.