Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff. Organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods.
· Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
· Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment