Path Solutions is looking to hire Senior Technical Consultants for implementing the core banking solution on customer's side. Below are the major duties and responsibilities: Understand our product's client architecture and relevant mapping details to analyze and troubleshoot issues reported by clients/ business consultants.
• Implement and administer web applications on customer sites worldwide
• Develop and run database scripts for data migration, data cleansing, and data fixing • Support and maintain web application • Develop web application reports • Responsible for Analyzing and Simulating product issues reported by the client.
• Detailed analysis of the application trace log files to identify the possible cause of messages, missing columns and other type of issues.
• Collect and apply preliminary analysis on the queries hanging / performance delays, verify the database related table's indexes and communicate with PE to take needed action.
• Complex Issues: Evaluate the analysis done by Technical consultant. Conduct a detailed technical analysis of Complex issues reported in applications. Provide the details of the analysis done to developers towards obtaining a fix.
• Document details of Analysis and provide issue resolution to client wherever applicable.
• Provide support to Technical Consultants/Analysts whenever needed.
• Assist the business support staff in analyzing the reported issues from a technical point of view.
• Responsible for doing final validation testing of the respective application after getting from QC and before a deliverable is given to client. and should coordinate with Business Support to ensure that client scenarios work well within the deliverable.
• Performs application's upgrade testing.
• Follow up with client for closure of delivered issues.
• Follows up with the QC/PE team for timely resolution of issues.
• Maintain the support portal by professionally capturing and documenting the issue details followed by timely updates.
• Communicates status reports to reporting manager
• Communicates to Clients and Path teams in a professional and timely manner.
• Maintain cordial relation with Clients and Path team.
• Respect and obey company rules, policies and procedures.
• Third party Integration support for customer under support:
• Understand the third party integration setup done.
• Detailed analysis of an issue reported in the third party integration interface by executing required selects and analyzing the relevant log files.
• Build standard queries to check the third party integration.
• Assist the Technical tasks handled by the team and ensure quality of deliverable sent to the customers.
• Provide Technical Account Manager (TAM) services to customers as part of the new Support Offerings (onsite consultancy)
About Path Solutions : Path Solutions is a world leaders in Islamic banking. Our core baking solution “ iMAL” is a Sharia-compliant core banking system certified by the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI). It is an integrated, modular Islamic banking suite with full functionality, including retail, corporate, investment, trade finance, and treasury modules.
It supports multi-company and multi-bank environments and is truly global in scope, incorporating both multi-currency and multi-lingual capabilities. In addition, iMAL contains robust risk management and security features that provide a flexible, user-friendly interface while allowing Islamic banks to have complete control over their financial systems.