An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Web Development department as a hands-on Development Team Leader, leading a team of highly skilled developers and delivering complex internal system development projects across a variety of products and technologies. As an experienced Development Team Leader, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will lead development projects. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This will include working closely with the department’s Project Managers, coordinating business analysts, architects and developers, as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required. Working closely with other team leaders you will ensure the structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development. Your technical background and experience will ensure you can offer the support and guidance required being able to support and assist developers at code level. This role offers challenges across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the department and systems used across the business.
· Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers.
· Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release.
· Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
· Working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
· Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
· Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting
· Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
· Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
· Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
· Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
· Contributing to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects
· Supporting project resource scheduling and department capacity planning
· Contribution to the definition of departmental and systems strategies and progression of any allocated objectives
· Ownership, development and management of allocated departmental processes
· Undertake small analysis projects in the form of consultancy
· Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions and processes
· Take responsibility for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
· Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
· Experience in formal personal development planning and individual, team and process performance management
· Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment
· Experience in a variety of Web development approaches including HTML, CSS, jQuery etc.
· Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
· Experience in the development of website using PHP and MY SQL technologies
· Strong facilitation and coaching skills
· Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
· Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
· Comfortable working without routine supervision
· A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
PCS International is a staple of smart and comprehensive computing solutions in the overall digital spectrum. Our range of expert services in the field of digital marketing, web application development, mobile development and social media application development sets us at the optimal requirement of ...مزید پڑھیں