Pegasus Mortgages Lending Center is a multi-national mortgage brokerage with offices in Toronto, Canada and Miami, USA. We work with a variety of banks, professional associations, alternative and private lenders.
Our culture emphasizes learning and innovation by providing intensive training programs, seminars, and workshops where we will provide you with the skills and knowledge for you to succeed with ongoing mentorship and training from the leadership team. We continuously invest in your growth and development every step of the way. We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Coordinator/Manager to take charge of our recruitment growth. Join us at Pegasus Mortgage Lending Center and let’s make you a successful in your career.
This is a complete work-from-home international work opportunity. You will be required to work from 9:00 am to 6:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time), Monday to Friday and 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Saturday. Holidays are granted based on Canadian scheduled holidays.
Review the job description below in detail before applying.
Only successful and qualified candidates will be contacted.
You will report to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for the recruitment of commissioned salespeople/agents as well as the recruitment of staff employees on a regular basis. The HR coordinator role will require you to actively pursue the recruitment, contract negotiations, preparing of contracts, sign up of these individuals, onboarding and initial training to incorporate them into our corporate framework and culture.
In this role, you are expected to:
· Locate and source new candidates through various recruitment platforms
· Prospect for new candidates via cold and warm cold to recruit to the brokerage
· Negotiate contract agreements with candidates
· Conduct onboarding training and provide support to newly recruited candidates
· Report weekly to management regarding all work rendered
· Implement process improvement policies and procedures for the workforce
· Handle any employee and sales people grievances or complaints
· Process termination for employees and staff as and when needed
· Conduct team-building activities to boost workforce morale
· Promote employee communication activities and channels to encourage feedback from staff and salespeople
· Provide back-office support when and if required
· Maintain a high level of care and confidentiality when handling candidate and staffing matters
· 4-year post-secondary degree in Human Resources Management, or related field
· 4-5 years work experience in Human Resources
· 4-5 years work experience in Team Management and building
· 4-5 years work experience in a Sales and Customer Relationship environment
· 4-5 years work experience in Contract writing and negotiations
· 2-3 years work experience in North American company while working in a North American Time Zone
· Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, CRM’s, cloud-based work environments, and internet applications
· Tactful communicator able to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way
· A self-initiator with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
· A desktop workstation based on our specifications with 2 hours battery backup
· A headset microphones
· Internet with backup power
· Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
· Salary: 60,000 – 80,000 PKR Per Month
· Final Salary to be determined based on experience, certifications, and qualifications
Eastern Standard Time (Toronto time)
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
If you are qualified for this position, please email us your resume with a cover letter as per above