Do you have a passion for enriching the lives of others? Do you thrive on mentoring sales professionals? Are you excited by helping others achieve their life goals? Do you have an optimistic, can-do attitude, and a strong ability to motivate others? We are seeking an experienced Leader in Sales with a proven track record for coaching sales executives.
Pegasus Mortgages Lending Center is a boutique multi-national mortgage brokerage with offices in Toronto, Canada, and Miami, USA. We work with a variety of banks, professional associations, alternative and private lenders. We are looking for a visionary, driven self-starter to be Sales and Life Development Coach. Reporting directly to Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible to inspire, mentor, and coach our sales leaders to develop a premiere sales culture, methodology, and behaviors. The successful candidate will lead a group of world-class professionals on successfully achieving their business goals. This role will work closely with our team of 150+ sales executives. You will work cross-functionally and bring your profound knowledge to the team.
Technical and Analytics Experience
- Incorporating Premiere Sales Organization (“PSO”) culture as key to the business planning process to identify investments required to accomplish sales objectives
- Leveraging sales and business analytics, you will partner with Sales leaders to target areas requiring the development of sales methodology and business management
- Identify sales tool and enablement needs from the sales field and collaborate with management on development, deployment, adoption, and constant refinement of tools
- Sales funnel KPI health assessment [QQVB – Quality, Quantity, Velocity, Balance]
- Analyze gaps, gap closure options, and implementation plans for a successful transformation of our sales team
- Designing, building, and executing sales Funnels and KPI's to measure performance
Content Development and Execution
- Designing, building and executing comprehensive sales and coaching programs covering, but not limited to, below subject matters:
- Sales principles and objection handling
- Engaging customers and identifying their needs
- Motivation and Confidence development programs
- Educating others on how to identify and achieve goals
- Executing the brokerages training and coaching programs for brokerage sales executives.
- Ability to create slides and operate webinars to facilitate education programs
- Preparing handouts, worksheets, and promotional materials
Strategy Building, Growth Management and Motivational Coaching
- Leading the executive plan for development and evolving coaching strategies into operational excellence
- Collaborating with senior management and other departments to develop, deploy, and continually refine all training programs including onboarding, instructor-led sessions, account planning, targeted account selling, and virtual training
- Working 1 on 1 with sales executives to determine how to accomplish their goals in a focused and efficient manner. Support team in building strategies that will be the most effective to enact the changes that sales executives desire.
- Monitoring progress with management, applying targeted development plans to enable progress in methodology, skills and competency development, and offerings development
- Engaging with management with new ideas on how to generate new clients and transactions and increase sales revenue.
- Helping sales executives realize and create actionable goals through the development of business plans, marketing, and sales plans
- Holding sales executives accountable for reaching actionable goals.
- Monitoring sales executive progress by checking in with them at specific times to identify issues such as lack of motivation and challenges and keep them on track towards the achievement of their set of goals.
- Applying mindset techniques that motivate sales executives to get on track and stay on track and achieve their dreams.
- Empowering sales executives to make life-changing decisions by providing appropriate and specific evaluation, analysis, and problem-solving techniques.
- Collaborating with the Sales Performance Team and Sales Leadership to remove obstacles to our premiere sales vision
- Being an active listener and displaying a strong sense of empathy and compassion
- Displaying strong rapport building and customer service skills, as well as the inherent ability to make others feel cared for
- Expressing genuine interest in another person’s thoughts, opinions, and background
Communication and Executive Coaching Skills
- Prepare communication materials that follow a logically reasoned, data-supported approach, allowing sales leaders to understand the detail linked to the big picture and a way forward
- Coaching plan, coaching calendar, coaching cadence
- Collaborating with other professionals, and utilizing critical thinking skills and knowledge to address sales executive needs.
- Conducting sales coaching and life coaching sessions in person, in groups, by phone, via email, webinars, and video conferencing.
- Utilizing questioning techniques to aid sales executives in developing actional goals
- Listening actively to sales executive concerns while providing positive feedback
- Communicating in a clear, strategic, honest, transparent, and confident manner with
- Coordinating with various departments to ensure all sales agents concerns and addressed
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Go-To-Market or Marketing role.
- Experience with strategic planning and the ability to execute strategic initiatives.
- Experience in management consulting, project management, business analytics, or a related function in the industry (e.g., strategy, planning, operations) is beneficial
- Any high-quality training or certification applicants can candidate help stand out from the competition
- Sales Acumen: Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Results-oriented and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer focus, orientation-demonstrates a vocal and confident style; shares thoughts and options, and presents ideas with conviction and courage, and has a passion for sales excellence.
- Remote work from home
- A desktop workstation based on our specifications with 2 hours battery backup
- A headset microphones
- Internet with backup power
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Dedicated area/separate room for work
- Range: 70,000 PKR per month + Monthly Bonus
- Final Salary to be determined based on experience, certifications, and qualifications