Pegasus Mortgages Lending Center is a multi-national mortgage brokerage with offices in Toronto, Canada, and Miami, USA. We work with a variety of banks, professional associations, and alternative and private lenders.
Our culture emphasizes learning and innovation by providing intensive training programs, seminars, and workshops. We will provide you with the skills and knowledge to succeed with ongoing mentorship and training from the leadership team. We continuously invest in your growth and development every step of the way. We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our IT department to provide technical support to our team and work towards product enhancement and growth. Join us at Pegasus Mortgage Lending Center, and let’s make you a success in your career.
This job is a work-from-home full-time permanent opportunity. You will be required to work from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday and 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Saturdays EST (Eastern Standard Time).
Review the job description below in detail before applying.
Only successful and qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for a talented IT Professional who will be part of a team that ensures our internal team, associates and clients operate seamlessly and without interruption. You will be involved in pro-actively researching, designing, testing, and implementing technological solutions in a constantly changing and growing environment.
The right candidate should be creative, independent, a team player, dedicated, and committed to their work.
- Provide Support to Senior Developers and ERP Architects in the IT Team to build, test and implement software projects at the company.
- Coordinate with Senior Management to devise software improvement and enhancement strategies to improve performance and increase efficiency.
- Develop and maintain cloud-based applications and networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of company data and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Utilize the company’s various cloud-based applications, test, and launch them throughout various departments to increase productivity.
- Provide support to software developers on various projects as required.
- Coordinate with the technology team, and various departments to synchronize each department’s respective data and applications while creating automation workflows.
- Educate team members across all departments in proper usage of various software applications at the company including new applications when launched.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field, equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
- Minimum 4+ years of working experience in an IT environment, preferably supporting and working with cloud-based applications and networks
- Experience in ERP design and architecture preferred
- Working knowledge and experience in MySQL and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Core Java, HTML, C#, and CSS preferred
- Working knowledge of WordPress preferred
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable, and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
Other Skills Required:
- Strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of application development methodologies (writing code, debugging, version control, documenting, testing and deployment).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Should be independent, self-reliant, and highly motivated to learn the new technologies on their own
Full-Time Permanent position.
- A desktop workstation based on our specifications with 2 hours of battery backup
- A headset microphones
- Internet with backup power
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Dedicated area/separate room for work
Salary and Benefits:
- Final Salary to be determined based on one experience, certifications, and qualifications
- Health and Medical Insurance Benefits Package (self and family)
- Annual Performances Bonuses
- Career Growth Plan
- Equitable, friendly, and safe working environment
- Eastern Standard Time (Toronto time)
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Shift Adjustments are required for after-hours, holidays, and weekends as necessary for testing, development, and implementation.
- If you are qualified for this position, please email us your resume with the cover letter above.