Experienced Customs officer having 36 years of service as Inspector, Deputy Superintendent, Appraising Officer, Superintendent and principal appraiser served in the following fields
Superintendent /Principal Appraiser imports/Exports, Islamabad Dryport.
• Superintendent /Principal Appraiser imports/Exports, Islamabad AFU.
• Superintendent Duty Draw Back Section/ Bond Section/DTRE/PRV/HQ Audit/ Rebate
• Deputy Superintendent /l Appraising Officer imports/Exports, Silk Route Dryport Sust Gilgit Baltistan, Islamabad Dryport/AFU Islamabad.
• Inspector Customs Baggage, Unaccompanied baggage, Duty Free Shop,Import,Export ,
Major job responsibilities:
1. Examination of Import consignments/documents (Invoice ,packing list ,Letter of credit, Bill of lading ,Airway Bill,EIF, Certificate of Origin etc).
2. Realization of Govt Revenue.
3. Tariff Classification of imported goods, admissibility of concessionary SRO’s of Customs, Federal Excise, Sales Tax and Income Tax etc.
4. Tariff Classification of export goods, admissibility of duty draw back SRO’s.
5. Tariff Classification of export goods
6. Implementation of Import Policy Order.
7. Implementation of Export Policy Order.
8. Process cases of Refund, Rebate
9. Process cases of Duty taxes remission on exports (DTRE Scheme) and supervision/ audit of manufacturing units
10. Supervision , monitoring, audit and stock taking of Warehouses of imported goods Private Bond, manufacturing Bond etc)
11. Liquidation of audit Para’s
12. Conduct Audit of various formations of Customs.
13. Process cases of Duty Draw back
14. Process cases of Temporary Import.
15. Export Oriented Units.
16. Pursuance of contravention cases at different foras
17. Implementation of DRAP Regulations
18. Implementation of CNS Act.
19. Implementation of Foreign Exchange Regulation.
20. Recoveries of Govt arrears.
21. Transshipment of goods from one port to another port in Pakistan.
22. Transit Trade