A reliable, confident and a result-oriented Mechanical Engineer having excellent communication, management and risk assessment skills. Looking to be a part of a well renowned organization, with a competitive environment, to use my skills, efforts, technical and analytical expertise effectively to achieve the desired goals of the organization.
· Identified the feasibility of order completion based on forecasting models.
· Strategic negotiation and order management.
· Designed business strategies, plans and procedures to have a seamless supply chain, logistics and procurement.
· Developed and published weekly demand-supply performance report, with focus on achievement of agreed KPIs.
· Ensured timely and accurate response to customer issues.
· Recommended improvements to solve problems and improve processes.
Developed and managed a newly formed department along with my colleague and supervisor.
Communicated with 25 branches around Pakistan and set the time with clients to conduct Risk Assessment.
Thorough analysis of site, technical report writing of machinery condition and maintenance, fire protection system and other perils offered by the company according to IAP rules.
Physically conducted more than hundred surveys of various type of factories including printing and packaging, textile mills, paper mills, oil mills, pharmaceutical companies, hatcheries, containers and tubes production units.
Maintained the database and record of the documented reports.