A young proficient Professional with a genuine enthusiast in pasture of Field Operations Work with Skills of excellent communication, Management & Monitoring, Report Writing, Liaison with Government Officials. Having Law Graduate Degree with Masters in Social Sciences & Strong Academic Background & Professional Grip in Management, Leadership, Development work. well Known about Social Norms Values and Customs with Relevant thriving Experience of 8 Years, adopts a Logical, Technical and analytical approach for goals & Target achievement, finding new opportunity to utilize my skills, Dexterity in growing development organization.Â
Samee Isnât Just a Name; its brand personality â¦.. Sagacious, Analytical, Moralist, Expert & Energetic ( S.A.M.E.E) who donât care about Time but care about triumph
• In consultation with the Site Manager, plan and establish HTC (HIV Testing and Counseling) services for PWIDs and their partners
• Conduct pre and post test counseling with clients on regular basis.
• Facilitate family contacts after client consent where possible and appropriate (as per HTC and family counseling SOPs).
• Conduct follow up sessions after client has reintegrated with family, and maintain follow up record (SOPs to be followed).
• Referral for further testing.
• Referral for medical services when needed.
• Referral for HIV prevention services.
• Referral for HIV & AIDS care and support services.
• Maintain all record/information related to clients, their test results in strict confidentiality
• Attend day plan meetings with staff members and highlight issues of clients raised in their morning meeting
• Participate and discuss issues pertaining to HTC, prevention ,care & support services
• Maintain a daily diary and submit report of daily activities to site manager by the end of the day.
• HTC counselor will establish referral linkages with CHBC site
• Maintain HTC files, monitoring and figure charts (as per SOPs).
• Maintain a list of referral linkages.
Responsible mobilizing the communities to play an effective role in promoting education and protecting the rights of the child.
Assist Project Staff in the overall planning, supervision, implementation, follow-up, monitoring and evaluation of the project activates.
Responsible for identification and verification of most vulnerable families and children and ensuring their participation in development activates.
Responsible for effective children’s participation within all program initiatives.
Responsible to monitor, identify and refer all child rights violations within there are of work.
Responsible to ensure that all community-based networks are coordinating with each other effectively for timely achievement of common/joint results/objectives.
Responsible for promoting Children’s Rights in the communities with special reference to children rights to protection, education, participation and non-discrimination at the community level.
Facilitating in organizing trainings for community members and community volunteers.
Support survey teams in investigation required time to time in the area.
Follow-up of different interventions in the region.
Organization and execution of various training workshops for the member of local community organizations.
Preparing monthly and quarterly work plan.
Taking meeting minutes of the community meetings.
Reporting progress to Field Coordinator.
Prepare daily field visit report.
Attend daily feedback session and share the problems, issues and progresses.
Checks the Cos record and ensure it is update and also guide them in record keeping.
Maintain and update Cos file in office.
Mapping of the programme areas.
Ensure the quality of Cos and will observe the impact of activates
Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments