To pursue a progressive career in a multiple dynamic organization which provides opportunities for both professional and personal growth, and develop skills to expand the organization’s performance.
BIG BIRD GROUP OF COMPANIES:
Working as “Accounts Associate” (Since November 2014)
Accounts Receivable department:
Submitting (e-filling) Monthly Sales tax Returns of Big Bird Group
· Liaison with vendors and customers for sale invoices & purchase invoices related issues
· Creating withholding tax challan against Payments Under head of payments of goods & services against rent on immovable property, and salary etc.
· Submitting (e-filling) of quarterly statement (withholding tax) under section-165
· Verification Regarding property tax challan issued by FBR
· Verification of withholding tax entries deducted by customers and posting in ERP
· Compiling Monthly sales report Customer wise and Product wise
· Monthly sales report analysis, Quantity & Financial Value wise
· Reconciliation of customer’s ledger
· Maintaining Credit limits of customers
· Adjustments regarding rate variances
· To verify credit and debit Notes
· Intimate to customers for overdue balances
· Posting daily shop sales of outlets in “candela” software
· Verification of sale orders and sale invoices related to shops
· Posting of shelf Rents on sale Regarding customers
· Verification of adjustments entries of monthly shelf rents to customers posting in ERP
Accounts Payable Department:
· Dealing with Dubai Islamic bank for Wakala cum Istisna transaction, (Running Finance), to maintain record of Principal & markup payable at the time of maturity.
· Dealing with Askari Islamic Bank for Istisna & Murabha (Running Finance), to maintain record of Principal & markup payable at the time of maturity.
· Dealing with United Bank Limited for Invoice Discounting, (Running Finance), to maintain record of Principal & markup payable at the time of maturity.
· Dealing with Pak China Investment Corporation LTD, (Running Finance), to maintain record of Principal & markup payable at the time of maturity.
· To calculate markup and record in ERP of long term & short term loans company monthly basis sanction by banks.
· Compelling payments quarterly regarding Non tax parties
· Proven experience on online payroll (HRIS)
· To coordinate with HR department for data collection of salary of employees every month, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality.
· Preparing salary and also Deduction of Tax on salary, advances and (EOBI).
· Transfer salary latter to bank to disburse the funds.
· Posting of vouchers of Social security & EOBI monthly basis.
· Posting vouchers of salary payable every month.
· To ready monthly report of salary comparison each station.
· Vendors Ledger Reconciliation.
· Bank Reconciliations.
· Interact with banks for advices of transactions.
· Posting of vouchers paid in cash
· Posting of purchase orders
· Verify TA/DA of all Station
· Verifying & Posting of cash vouchers
Lecturer (From 2013 to 2014)
I.Com I & II Principal of Financial Accounting
B.Com & M.Com F. Accounting, Advance Financial Accountingcash vouchers