With 5 years professional experience in Software Development and Implementation, including 4 years in Financial Services, E-Banking and Payment and Card Industry, continue to serve and learn Financial domain.
Working experience include
- Financial Switch and E-Commerce Payment gateway and Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems.
- Various renowned National/International payment networks like Visa, MasterCard, 1Link (Pakistan) etc.
- Payment industry standards like EMV, ISO message formats etc.
- Various brand of ATM/Cash Deposit machines (NCR, Diebold, Wincore).
- Thales (Rachel) and Safenet HSM.
- Develop Software Systems over Linux/Unix platform using C and Oracle.
- Account management of different Clients
To continue the Account Management role with additional responsibilities includes Team Management, Solution Design, Requirement Gathering, Client meetings and FS designing etc.
Work includes account management of different clients, give support to on site teams and collaborate with other teams and developers to produce quality changes. Implement changes to transaction processing systems, interfaces, and financial systems.
Work on company’s main product IRIS which is deployed in various financial sectors. Work includes product customization and enhancement, manage and merge different modules and functionalities in product. Also have experience to work on different payment gateways such as 1-Link, Visa, MasterCard etc. Also have experience to work on ISO8583 and other message formats. Works on ATM networks such NCR and Diebold. Also include working on ADC (Alternate Delivery Channels) transaction handling such as IVR, Internet Banking etc.
Work include gathering and understand client functional requirements, configure and implement CRM functional modules, to understand functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code, Implement data conversion strategies per requirements, Interact with onsite and offsite technical resources, meetings with Clients and kept the Clients up to date about the progress status of the projects.