I am a growth-Minded and result focused Digital Marketing & Media manager having experience of more than 10 years with proven record of exceeding aggressive performance metrics within highly visible corporations. I possess great knowledge of delivering digital projects with a more recent set of skills from working as a Digital Media Manager. Possess strong professional background in brand development, campaign lifecycle planning, digital media, and promotional content development. An adept strategist; proficient in devising and executing strong communications and marketing plans measurably boosting media exposure. Elite communicator continually focused on strengthening relationships with clients while providing comprehensive service. Analytical Planner adept at identifying and isolating business challenges, as well as devising solutions to resolutely mitigate them.
My key skills include Online Marketing Strategy, Digital Project Management, Scoping Research Strategy Engagement, Campaign Management Strategies, Continues Process Improvement, Search Engine Optimization, Technical Contract Negotiation, Fielding Qualitative Research, Strategic Analysis & Planning, Budgeting & Cost Control, Training & Leadership and Cross Function Skills.
Responsible for writing a variety of unique material for websites, blogs, social media, online and newspaper/magazine articles. Assist marketing teams in developing engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned. Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications.
Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference. Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document, Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions. Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check. Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization. Manage user-generated content on social media sites. Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools. Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
Come up with content ideas for users in their respective consideration stages
Draft articles, Blog Posts, Case Studies, White Papers, static/web copy, evergreen/dynamic content and emails/newsletters.
Draft ad copies for PPC purposes.
Draft content for social media (FB, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc).
Becoming certified in content marketing and email marketing. Collaborate with the Content Marketing Strategist and assist in the creation, development, and implementation of all content required. Work with and assist the Content Marketing Strategist, the Paid media manager, and the SEO analyst to develop ideas and implement them. Deliver assigned content on deadline and also proofread work from other writers. Assist in end of the month reports’ creation.
• Rendered keen eye for details to create attractive educational videos, developed articles, held webinars for international audience on investment and finance, and taught on Udemy.com (to over 4000 students).
• Managed social media and performed email interaction with clients. Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve.
• Produced media kit that demonstrated key marketing analytics and demographics for use in sales presentations.
• Created and curated social media content; managed all social media platforms, editorial calendars advertising, and promotions. Led cross-functional teams to develop and execute social media strategy for clients.
• Created SEO content for company, which includes writing articles, creating info-graphics and videos for social media.
• Supervised Editorial Assistant in A/B testing, conducting competitive analyses and audience demographic research; provided creative guidance in curating content consistent with brand voice.
• Initiated and led company-wide social media workshops and information sessions, resulting in increased employee awareness of and participation in new digital marketing efforts.
Accurately predicted the WealthTech and FinTech industry trends in my section of the book.
• Researched, developed and edited a wide range of topics, from business and psychology to media and literature. Work revolved around creating reports, writing essays and editing manuscript for novels.
• Utilized different platforms and websites such as Elance (now Upwork), Odesk (merged with Upwork), Academia Research, Writer’s Bay and through personal contacts with bloggers and content producers.
• Oversee all relations activities and communications including social media, company literature, editorial calendars, articles, announcements and media kits.
• Performed duties as strategic overlay to negotiate with clients about strategic deals. Analyzed and reported social media presence, engagement, and effectiveness on all platforms.
• Designed the outreach process for the company, from selecting clients, to calling, to contract completion.
• Led the bill collection project, designed and devised protocol for ethical compliance and achieved financial targets.
• Exercised hands-on approach and effective controls to streamline the payment collection process from collecting credit card information to sending checks to headquarter in Lubbock, Texas.