I am a highly motivated and skilled professional with over 20 Years experience in Population welfare programme management, monitoring evaluation, risk management, and team management. Possesses sufficient knowledge of benefits outsourcing systems standard practices to drive optimal delivery model and solutions. Proven success in providing logistical support to service delivery outlets to ensure proper supply of contraceptives and general health medicines to field, programme and non-programme service delivery outlets. Career history encompasses successful planning, designing, implementation and management of evidence-based health promotion and prevention strategies while integrating industry best practices and enforcing regulatory compliance. My key skills include Programme/ Project Management, Risk Assessment Mitigation, Training Development, Programme Monitoring Evaluation, Reporting Documentation, Liaison Coordination, Social Services Administration, Community Event Management, Relationship Management (Public, Government, NGOs Suppliers), On Job Training, Problem Resolution, Excellent Communication Skills, MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), E-mails Management, and Internet Searching Browsing Currently I am engaged with Population Welfare Department KPK, as a Dy. District Population Welfare Officer, where I designed and implemented family planning activities through service delivery outlets through liaison with other public service departments, PPSOs, and NGOs for extending family planning services. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background./p
• Played an integral role as a Drawing Disbursing Officer and held the credit for retaining and submitting financial record of all expenditures incurred in District on programme activities to the concerned Department.
• Steered monthly performance meetings of personnel of programme service delivery outlets and organized communication activities through programme and non-programme channels.
• Provided logistical support to Service Delivery Outlets to ensure proper supply of contraceptives and general health medicines to field, programme and Non-programme service Delivery outlets.
• Designed and implemented family planning activities through service delivery outlets through liaison with other public service departments, PPSOs, and NGOs for extending family planning services.
• Supervised and performed all functions assigned by higher authorities of Programme and provided on job guidance and trainings to service providers through field visits and periodic meetings.