I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Accounting and Finance Professional who brings along over 03 years of hallmark career in accounting and finance field. I am well versed in leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports and forecasts while maintaining accounting goals. Proficient in robust financial reporting, strategic business management advice, and developing various financial plans. Proven record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve position of businesses. Highly expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision. I have completed Master of Business Administration in Finance from University of Gujrat, Sialkot Campus.
My key skills include financial analysis & projections, strategic & operational risk assessment, accounting & reporting policies, financial reporting standards, financial statements, problem solving, communication skills and MS Office.
Previously i am engaged with Prime Cargo International, as an Account Executive, where I am responsible for analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. I possess proven expertise that include, financial reporting, accounts management, financial systems, supervision and review of financial accounting record. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Scrutiny of Inward and Outward clearing instrument Maintenance of Inward / Outward return registers as well as handling of returns Daily balancing of clearing Maintenance of Someday & Intercity clearing Issuance of Pay Order / Demand Draft Responsible to carry out reviews of departmental function on regular basis.
• Efficaciously prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Perform accounting duties, including preparing analyses, compiling and reviewing information for periodic accounting reports, posting general entries, and processing standard and accounting documents.
• Monitor inter-company transactions, analysis of assigned general ledger accounts on an on-going basis to identify transactions needed to reconcile the general ledger, and maintain accountability for correcting identified reconciling items on a timely basis.
• Function in close coordination with foreign agent and prepare document relating to all foreign payments and receipts made to foreign agents globally.
• Review financial records and income statements to determine appropriate forms as well as complete tax returns. Appraised income and sale tax returns for accrual purposes and audits.
• Assess foreign currency account balances and record manual as needed.
• Shoulder the responsibility for managing daily accounts operations as well as oversee account team to ensure efficiency and compliance.