To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise of procurement and employee satisfaction services with in a positive team environment.
Technical support engineer
• Get to know the structural hierarchy of PTCL.
• learned how the Business operation of the organization is being handled and how the team work and management of the team of Customer service representatives (CSR) is done.
• I have also gone through the faults monitoring and management system, which is an online oracle-based software portal.
• I have also learned the technical aspects and functions of different devices like Main distribution frame (MDF), multi-service access gateway (MSAG), Cabinet pairs, distribution points etc and their Access Network Rehabilitation (ANR).
• During my internship, I also became part of a special training session on the topic of "Corporate Communication".