I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Program Management Professional who brings along over 15 years of experience in the field of development sector on senior management positions with specific focus on project planning and management. I am expert in all aspects of programs development and management, advocacy campaigns designing, exit planning & closure, community partner organizations management and coordination. Proved instrumental in programs and projects management, implementation of advocacy campaigns, designing and facilitating of training workshop with focus on development, planning and management. Strongly familiar with economic recovery and development, livelihoods/ food security (agriculture, livestock, skill development), WASH, DM/DRR, Community based preventive health, MCH. Working with Government line departments, political parties and donor agencies.
My key skills include risk identification & mitigation, team leadership & training, social mobilization, community development, solutions development and documentation, program/project management, business continuity planning, budget administration, assessment and analysis reports and project implementation.
Currently I am engaged with Strengthening Participatory Organization (SPO), as a Regional Head, where I am responsible for developing policy briefs on priority issues, including outlining social economic and political contexts, poverty and development issues for NC, other regional teams, donors and other interested parties. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Facilitate to forge broader collation by engagement with legislatures, policy makers and civil society for policy advocacy and lobbying and facilitating the integration of programs work with policies and advocacy strategies.
• Assist strategic planning exercise with partners and team members for more clear vision and future directions regarding regional programs and managing the programs budget in line with SPO and other donors’ policies.
• Establish policy briefs on priority issues, including outlining social economic and political contexts, poverty and development issues for NC, other regional teams, donors and other interested parties.
• Examine project budgets and cash flow projections, as well as generate and submit funding applications in order to secure funding and facilitate predevelopment and permanent phases for development.
• Participate in development of programs/ campaign concepts, strategies, approaches operational plans and budgets, adhering to SPO policies and procedures.
While working with Strengthening Participatory Organization (SPO) I managed various projects including:
• Improved Access to Fair, Legitimate and Effective Justice in Pakistan.
• Improving Women Participation in Electoral Process.
• Aawaz- Voice and Accountability Programme-Pakistan.
• Deepening Democracy and Election Support in Pakistan.
• Community Mobilization for Getting Out of School Children Enrolled in Schools.
• Enhancing Capacities for Transparent and Accountable Local Governance.
• Citizen Actions for Democratic Governance in Pakistan.
• Quality Family Planning and Reproductive Healthcare through Community Mobilization from Rhetoric to Reality.
• Capacity Building of Women Organizations.
• Strengthening Civil Society to Minimize Conflicts.
• Supporting Transparency, Accountability and Electoral Process in Pakistan.
• Promoting Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom in Pakistan.
• Rights Based Political Education and Mobilization Program in Pakistan.
• Directed process monitoring of social sector funding projects and provide technical backstopping for successful outcome of the projects.
• Incorporated learning in planning for the improvement of future projects to achieve desired objectives.
• Delivered technical backstopping to staff, partner organizations for successful projects management.
• Built partnerships with partner organizations, civil society networks and government institutions.
• Composed case studies of the successful and failure projects, and sharing with national center.
• Ensured projects implementation align with Logical Framework Analysis (LFA).
• Led meetings with EDOs for building public private partnerships.
• Oversaw the team of social sector funding-section.
Social Sector Projects for Livelihoods Supported to Partner Organizations in South Punjab in the Following Sectors:
• Micro Credit Projects for Livelihoods.
• Primary Healthcare and MCH.
• Primary Education Schools.
• Agriculture for Small Farmers.
• Vocational Centers to Women Organizations.
• Planned, designed and conducted training workshops (development, Planning and Management, Project cycle management, Leadership, research and advocacy, Human Rights Education) of partner organizations.
• Identified potential community based organizations in 12 districts of rural and urban areas of Punjab.
• Led orientation meetings with CBOs, mid-level NGOs and local district administration.
• Established partnership plans for implementation of years-long trainings program.
• Delivered support in training modules development.
• Reporting and documentation.