I am a highly motivated and results focused administrative support professional who brings along 10+ years of experience in office administration and management within education, healthcare, and services industry. I am well versed in designing, implementing, and evaluating processes to improve quality and efficiency. I am an experienced problem-solver with comprehensive coordinating sills, and expediting all office functions from design, planning, development, and metrics to full team leadership and team building. As far as my educational background in concerned I have completed Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Special Education from University of Education, Lahore, Pakistan, Graduate Diploma (GradD.) in Teacher Training from University of Education, Lahore, Pakistan, and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad, 2007
My key skills includes strategic planning & analysis, vendor/client relationships, staff development programs, accident / crisis management, recruiting/staffing initiatives, scheduling/time management, cross-team collaboration, technical negotiations, process improvement, internal reporting & correspondence, OSHA and DuPont Compliance, technical contract negotiations, organizational leadership development, change focused-initiatives, resource allocation & utilization, policies compliance, revenue growth planning, technical problem solving, and cross-functional leadership.
Companies I’ve made a positive impact at include Global Ascent Business Center, Doctors Hospital and Medical Centre, Siemens Hearing Clinic, and The Education University— my prowess is not limited by industry or company type.
While others take pride in meeting all standards set before them, my passion is for delivering service that goes beyond organizational expectations, creating a win-win scenario for everyone involved!
Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any thoughts, comments or questions about my work.
Generate job order , sending emails, check out the daily report of production, procurement, electrical, mechanical and switch gear department from factory and giving status of reports to CEO. Filing the project detail and internal job order of new project .
• Deliver complete support to all departments, administer staff to ensure provision of quality services, initiate, review, and devise administrative plans and procedures while liaising with other departments and organization to handle correspondence.
• Ensure strict compliance with QHSE standards (OSHA and DuPont Compliance) as well as with company’s policies and laws, conduct safety talks and follow up on corrective actions. Compiled annual and monthly performance reports.
• Rendered keen eye for details to reconcile consultancy Ledgers and incoming patient management, swiftly responded to queries and complaints in an efficient and timely manners, as well as handled the settlement of corporate patient bills.
• Exercised hands-on approach and effective controls to formulate daily cash settlements and credit card bills management
• Maintained office supplies inventory by forecasting supply & demand, as well as updated database and monthly duty roster.
Delaing corprate patient file bills reports and make it complete and dispatch it for re embassed from insurance company
Dealing outdoor patient billing appoint reports amd co ordinates with relevent doctors
• Diagnosed and evaluated hearing and auditory skills, problems and disorders, counselled and instructed clients in techniques to improve hearing or speech impairment, including sign language or lip-reading.
• Designed and conducted treatment programs for clients' hearing or speech problems, consulted with physicians, nurses, psychologists, and other health care personnel as necessary.
• Built collaborative rapport with multi-disciplinary teams to assess and rehabilitate recipients of implanted hearing devices.
• Updated and maintained all records to track the accommodation available by a rational allocation of rooms, expertly handled all payment of charges regarding accommodation and other facilities.
• Actively supervised staff and promoted their development by organizing Self-Development Sessions, developed and managed teams to work within the statutory legislations regarding the homeless.
• Updated all records and analyzed the daily events log book and devised efficient quality control measures to protect the residents against accidents and financial losses.