Started professional employment from a well reputed call center on a foreign project to gain the excellence in speaking skills. Then shifted to a project in American Embassy, the skills and services rendered to a promotion in just three months of the contract with the Embassy.
Having passion for the Human Resource Development, started working with a national newspaper for youth as a Human Resource Manager. After two years of employment in the newspaper, shifted the career to an IT organization where the latest job role is as Head of Recruitment in HR Department.
Recruitment/Talent Acquisition & HR Function:
• Closely working with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
• Headhunt Software Engineers, Network Engineers, Web Developers, and other engineering professionals
• Developed, drove and executed comprehensive search strategies to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited candidate spaces.
• Provide full life cycle recruitment support at all levels from early in career to executive
• Develop compensation analysis plan and employment market trends
• Conducting talent acquisition visits on different recruitment venues like (University Open House, Job Fairs & Site Interviews)
• Managing all the activities that lead to External employer branding
• Preparing all required reports relates to recruitment needs
• Conducting background referral check
• Ensure completion of New Hire pre-screening document like Interview assessment & Interview feedback forms.
• Responsible for the on boarding & conducting new hire orientation.
• Contribute to the development of the Human Resource function by developing an Employee Relation Strategy that is aligned with the business needs.
• Advice and support all parts of the business on employee relations matters to ensure their effective management. Issues include: disciplinary, grievances and performance issues.
• Advice and guide on pay related matters: pay reviews, reward projects, changes to pay related terms etc.
• Working under the supervision of Head of HCM to tracks trends in employee relations matters and ethics concerns and develops positive employee relations strategies to promote Employee Engagement.
• Provide day-to-day guidance for employees and managers regarding employee relations issues and concerns. Identify, investigate and resolve issues of employee dissatisfaction or conflict in a timely manner.
• Develop and deliver employee relations training programs based on assessment of workplace trends.
• Manage process for reductions-in-force and other employment terminations.
• Facilitate new joiners in their joining formalities in order to render a strong employee oriented culture.
• Ensure employees awareness of management’s concerns, requirements and complaints and vice versa.
• Responsible for maintaining employee’s complete database, family info transfer/posting history, confirmation etc.
• Coordinate recruiting, selection and employment process (e.g. writing/editing job descriptions, advertising, processing applications, preparing screening criteria, administering/evaluating tests, scheduling interviews, etc.)
• Handle and resolve employees grievances and work place issues
• Implement and monitor HR policies within the work environment.
• Close liaison with payroll department regarding inductions and separations
• Process employee’s probation and confirmation cases.
• Facilitate employees with exit interviews and clearance formalities
• Prepare all required reports and statements relating to recruiting efforts and employees relations.
• Ensuring compliance with the established policies and procedures
• Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, and health and safety
• Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
• Undertaking regular salary reviews.
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
• Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
Apart from normal H.R Management including Recruitment, Appraisals, Talent Management, Succession Planning; Job Description included making policies for effective Employee Retention and Induction; Overseeing healthy working environment and enforcement of Organizational rules and culture; Overseeing legal and regulatory issues regarding registration and conduction of organizational business.
Job Descriptions included making forecasts, analysis reporting, scrutiny of details of Items procured and having a check and balance on all Material Things in Inventory like their Existence, Cost, Security, Availability, Working ability, Maintenance etc.
• Defining procedures to make fluent flow of inventory within Workplace.
• Leading personnel under my responsibility for efficient performance of Warehousing and Coordinating among all levels and Departments in Organization.
• Worked as CSR for three months on Zong MNP project to learn workplace dynamics, business ethics, business principles and inward outward business communication.
• Promoted to U.K based projects after three months of joining. Worked on those projects for remaining two months of the job.
Mr. Waleed Hassan is an enthusiastic employee. He can work well with other people and also individually. But He is really more of a leader than a follower. He can manage and supervise other employees as well. Little or no supervision is needed when He is working. He has a reliable working habit that gives you the assurance that you can always count on him. His skills do not end with official work. He projects a warm, cheerful attitude to our clients. I have seen him resolving conflicts and handle many difficult situations for the last few months with remarkable patience and admirable tact. He loves people; works hard and always lifts the spirits of those around him. I believe these are the characteristics and qualities represent all that is good for the company.