I am a top performing and result focused Account Management & Business Development Expert with demonstrated achievement in both top and bottom line growth. Proven ability to “turn around” underperforming companies and business units by expanding market reach, product enhancement and product awareness. Possess great ability to handling domestic and foreign markets for Korean, Chinese, Japanese clients inside the Kingdom/ Outside the Kingdom with the most reputable companies, highly skilled leading successful teams, managing large territories and key accounts. Possess leadership skills and abilities offer workable solutions to complex issues. Strong adaptability to changing environments by establishing positive lines of communication and direction. Proven ability to translate financial results to senior management, develop innovative and transformative strategies, and lead a focused, collaborative implementation of key organizational priorities that drive growth and profitability.
My key skills include Organizational Behaviors, Internal Audit Awareness, Advertisement & Promotion, Risk Management, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Management, International Marketing, Brand Management, Strategy Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Communication and Principle of Marketing
Currently I am engaged with International Agent Group – INAT, as a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager, where I proposed potential business deals by contacting potential partners; exploring new opportunities. Approached Contractors and Sub Contractors for new projects awarded by Aramco, SABIC, Saudi Electricity, Maaden etc. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Strategically positioned as a part leading organization in Third Party Inspection Services, Quality Manpower & Technical Team, Calibration, NDT, Civil Testing, Trading, Saudi Arabia, (Al Khobar, Jeddah, Riyadh, Bahrain, Dubai, and Pakistan).
Strategically positioned as an ambassador of the business at all times. With a focus towards continuous improvement; forged a working environment that invested time and delivered pride in the intricate detail of work for providing candid feedback to company Directors and Senior Manager providing increase in alternative decision-making. Reviewed existing contracts attended exhibition to explore new business and optimized new growth opportunities and prospective clients. Built synergies between essential resources to deliver results as per client requirements. Designed and devised sales and marketing related strategic initiatives and plans. Ensured implementation and compliance with adequate procedures and practices to achieve optimum efficiency. Engaged in product or service development and design, developed new and old clients to grow them into a diversified customer base in a specialist niche market. Assisted in the recruitment, training and development of staff also administered team for sales & Marketing and allocation of team Task. Follow up New and Existing Clients.
• Principal strategist and visionary, orchestrated all bottom-line factors including short and long term tactical planning to achieve business growth-focused objectives through sharing emerging ideas and business strategies.
• Kept abreast with competitor activates, identified trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Conducted meetings with Korean, Chinese, Japanese clients inside the Kingdom/ Outside the Kingdom, engaged in bidding for new business Arrange seminar, Protected organization's value by keeping information.
Delivered strategic directions to a Sales Team of three resources in Telesales and 8 direct sales Force. Visited and evaluated company for corporate/ bulk selling arrangement and made them payroll for the Ajman Islamic Bank.
Ensured operational excellence and employee performance optimization, on-boarded new clients and ensure they are receiving smooth and effective services from the bank. Kept clients aware with new products through presentations and discussions. Developed new markets by approving companies with Ajman Islamic bank to provide varied financial products & services on a regular & long-term basis. Ensured delivery of product and services within prescribe Turnaround Time (TAT) to maintain quality level to the satisfaction of the customers. Acquired in-depth knowledge of credit policy of the bank including intensive knowledge of other banking products (Retail/Commercial).
• Scrutinized, and synchronized applications as per the respective credit policy and guidelines, ensured delivery standards are maintained as prescribed from time to time there by ensuring quality documentation for credit decisions.
• Generated internal MIS for the use of Managers across business, cultivated sustainable relation for company listing and regular update of market dynamics, maintained proper checks and balances and documentations and credit issues.
• Selling banking multi products, maximizing accounts profitability through cross selling company's other products such as personal loans, smart loans and liability accounts, identifying business opportunities by listing new companies.
• Held bottom-line accountability for ensuring compliance with the credit policy framework set by the bank and to safeguard the reputation and integrity of the organization.