I am a technically sophisticated and integrity driven Electronics / Electrical Engineer, with a consistent track record of formulating engineering solutions using research, project management and other analytical tools. I am adept at analyzing critical situations and executing complex operating, and procedural decisions, always keeping an eye on the end result and ensuring timely completing project. Practiced at short and long-term troubleshooting for potential engineering system issues; possess strong time management, communication, interpersonal, engineering and problem-solving abilities. I am an experienced problem-solver with comprehensive coordinating skills, and expediting all engineering functions from planning, development, and metrics to full team leadership and team building.
My key skills include Electrical Engineering, Electrical Transmission, Office Documentation, Presentation Skills, Electronics Devices, Distribution System, Operation & Maintenance, Communication Skills, Health & Safety Environment, Fire Safety, Risk Assessment & Mitigation and Microsoft Office.
I was engaged K-Electric, as an Assistant Executive Engineering, where I developed and executed a strategic risk assessment and management plan and administered all environmental health and safety functions, site policies, processes, and methods to ensure a safe working environment. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Inspected electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment and maintained company-required performance and maintenance records for electronic and electrical equipment.
• Developed and executed a strategic risk assessment and management plan and administered all environmental health and safety functions, site policies, processes, and methods to ensure a safe working environment.
• Acquired fundamental engineering knowledge and technical expertise includes electronic engineering; communications systems, testing; installation, fault finding and diagnosis.
• Accomplished multiple electrical projects including installation of LT circuits and pole mounted transformers in smart TAT.
• Initiated and implemented a health and safety focused environment during four years carrier at K-Electric.